Midsouth Youth Theatre is dedicated to helping children to explore creativity through free or highly affordable shows, classes and other theatrical and arts events. We believe in the following:
- No child should be denied the opportunity to explore their creativity based on financial access.
- Quality theatre and art is not limited to metropolitan areas and an abundance of talent and opportunity exists in Spring Hill.
- Artistic instruction offers an exceptional environment to teach a wide variety of positive character attributes including confidence, teamwork, collaboration, positive peer support, creative problem solving.
- The experience of participating in a theatrical production or group arts projects can create diverse, long-lasting friendships and provide a sense of community for children who may not fit the typical social mold.
- There is no success creating negative attitudes and competition in the arts, only striving to be your personal best and learn to collaborate and support your fellow actors and theatre community.